- Working with spreadsheets, journals, sales and purchase ledger.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Diploma/ BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Have working experiences in related field at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Have knowledge in accounting principles
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Salary RM1900 -RM2000
- Willing to work at Gelang Patah; Industry: Manufacturing
Kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact 012-5401899 for more info.
Please be notified that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.