- To assist the Finance Manager/Executive in managing and coordinating the daily finance and accounting operation.
- To handle AR and AP accounting functions.
- To manage day to day activities such as the preparation of payment vouchers, cheques, invoices, receipts, etc.
- To prepare and handle statutory GST return and filling.
- To monitor and reconcile cashflow, bank transactions and balances.
- To manage petty cash and process and process claims.
- To assist in general administrative works.
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- At least a Professional Certificate/Diploma in Accounting Finance, Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of GST framework and requirements.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Self motivated with positive attitude.
- Being able to start work immediately will be added advantage.
- Willing to work Monday - Friday and alternate Saturday.
- Prefer candidates staying near Taman Perindustrian Nusa Cemerlang, Gelang Patah.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and only shortlisted candidate will be notified.