- Responsible for the full spectrum of the accounting / finance functions and management reporting.
- To head, train and supervise a team of finance.
- Ensure monthly & yearly financial reports are prepared accurately in a timely manner in accordance with applicable Financial Reporting
- Monthly closing on 15th of each month
- Responsible for the efficient and professionals management of day to day accounting operations.
- Responsible to ensure accurate GST reporting and submission.
- Liaise with external parties including Auditors, Tax Agent, financial institutions and government bodies.
- Analyzing and interpreting statistical and accounting information for management decision making.
- Ensure all accounting entries are posted correctly into the system.
- To maintain company's Fixed Asset Register.
- Assist to prepare yearly budget and monthly forecast.
- Keep filing documents properly.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduate encourages applying.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably someone who specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Willing to work at Kelapa Sawit, Kulai.
- Working days:
Monday-Friday: 8.30a.m until 6.00p.m
Saturday: 8.30a.m until 1.00p.m (alternate)
** Preferably Chinese candidate.
Kindly visit our page at email@example.com for more info!