- Planning and organising production schedules
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Continue to improve managerial abilities in or to increase subordinates' skills and capabilities
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess years of Production experience in manufacturing.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail, analytical, organization
- Malaysian Citizen
- Willing to work at Senai.
- Industry: Manufacturing (Metal stamping)
Kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 012-5401899 .
**Please be notified that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.